Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Library 2.0 Status Update

I have been bad about listing my Library 2.0 activities.

The other day I watched "7 1/2 Habits of Highly Effective Lifelong Learners."

I also set up my bookgrrrl blog. I would rather have a different layout, but the computer wouldn't allow me to download the cute templates. I decided my large polka dots will suffice. (And a blog called bookgrrrl shouldn't be too too cute.)

Today I read "15 Steps to Cultivate Lifelong Learning," which appeared to have been written by a 14-year-old based on the author's photo. It turns out the author is REALLY a college student, and the article had good content. But that photo really threw me for a minute there!

I also read "Blogs in Plain English" then checked out all of the blogs listed underneath. The postcards with people's deepest darkest secrets were my favorites. What does that say about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment