Discovery Exercise:
Select one of the above services and create an account
Make certain you are signed up for the library's Yammer account.
Create a blog post about your experiences and be sure to include your account username in your post.
I created an account on Twitter. Creating the account was pretty easy. I checked to see which friends and family members on yahoo and gmail already had Twitter accounts and decided to follow 5 people. I quickly realized I was following the wrong person with the name of my friend (no photo had been provided) so I became a former follower. When I visited my friend Patti's Twitter account, I discovered she had decided to abandon Twitter so I quit following her too.
Thus, I am currently following three people on Twitter. One of them is also following me. I might try to find some other authors and librarians to follow, but am not in a rush. For the moment, I'm going to try to keep my Twitter book and library related. We'll see how long that lasts.
My account user name is jsueshoe.
I was already registered for Yammer. Nothing new to report on that front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment